Friday, December 10, 2010

Shutterfly's 'free' offer to Bloggers











Friend, when I saw this, I jumped. Then I had to postpone my effort to comment because life got in the way. But dawdle no more. Last year I had the perfect card, and alas didn't order. But this year, I'm GOING FOR IT.

Go to this link, to read more about this offer of 50 free folding cards to bloggers.

I love shutterfly. It has made many a photo need of mine ever so simple. Making it easy to share smiling faces like this one of our own boys. As you can tell by the sample cards from Shutterfly, there are numerous options to spell out the joy, so check it out!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Thank you so much for sharing!! I love Shutterfly and since I haven't ordered my cards yet (a bit behind because I'm waiting on the photo proof from the photographer - still!), so this will come in very handy. I've already gone to their site and filled out the form! You're a good friend to share the info!

Annesta said...

Oh, Laura...thank you so much for sharing. I generally can't get it together to send out a Christmas card. Believe it or not the last few years I have sent out Valentine's Day Cards...
Maybe this year will be different!
Hope your Sunday is full of blessings and rest
~a

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...