Monday, March 30, 2009

Diary of an Accidental Farm Wife: Waking Up




In Em's blog entry, Diary of an Accidental Farm Wife: Waking Up, she just summarizes many of my goals as of late. I took The Simple Wife's advice today under her Living Simply and just Got Going. I have been putting off a few things, for some of which the wait involves just being financially prudent. But I did some of these today, and boy it felt good. Really, go to her entry, it's a great task list, to 'snap out of it'. I can't put off spring like she has been able to. It's just so in your face in my neighborhood. We put in our garden, this week, so we're up and running. I have a small patch of just pretty stuff. Hydrangeas, lemon thyme, butterfly bush, mint, lamb's ear. All of my favorites. Like Em, I also have a singer in my house. He's 2, and it's all songs all the time. Wheels' on the bus, itsy bitsy spider, and now a psalms 23 song.
Be sure to check out Living Simply - G: Get Going!
H -- not watching tv, and eating a healthy snack!

No comments:

Education, Easter and Early Mornings - April 9, 2023

 'No doubt I should have begun hunting a job at once, but I was hungry for books, anxious to be learning, so I rented a room in a small ...